The outcome of workshops regarding the student information system for postgraduate studies
Under the heading Sebha University to the electronic university. exhaust Training and Development Center In cooperation with the University's Graduate Studies Department, training courses are held on the student information system for postgraduate studies. And that in the various colleges of graduate studies at the university. Which contains Ali studies programs accredited with its scientific departments. This comes in implementation of the graduate strategy regarding the mechanization of all administrative and academic procedures related to this stage.
The courses were scheduled as follows
- Courses for managers of colleges' graduate offices to manage both
- Admission and Registration System
- Student Information System for Postgraduate Studies
- Teaching assistant system
- Work is underway to implement courses in the delegates system (under completion)
- Courses for postgraduate coordinators in scientific departments, which were on the student information system
Where the aim of these courses was to raise the efficiency of the users of these systems and work on a short-term plan to introduce all the students going into the system in order to manage the academic process fully electronically.
It is worth noting that the student information system for postgraduate studies was designed and implemented before Information Development Center at Sabha University, which has a group of highly qualified engineers and programmers in this field.