It is one of the offices affiliated to the university’s graduate studies department, and it is considered as a link between the university’s colleges and the attachés department and delegates ’affairs in the ministry It also performs the necessary procedures to communicate the delegate with his college and follow up the procedures badly needed by delegates abroad or inside it until it is issued in the form of an administrative decision if necessary, as in the following cases:
- Dispatch, whether internal or external
- University change
- Change of specialty
- Attending conferences
- Short dispatch
- Or, even if necessary, suspending the delegation for violating the regulations governing it
In general, the Scholarships Office is concerned with the following::
- Receive the nomination of the various employers, including organizational divisions related to the university, for the purposes of graduate study inside, and their classification and classification.
- Preparing plans and programs for graduate studies abroad, adopting their accreditation and related procedures, and following up on their implementation in coordination with the competent authorities.
- Prepare the necessary draft budget for the implementation of plans and programs for graduate studies inside, and follow up on their approval and implementation.
- Receive follow-up reports on the implementation of plans and programs of graduate studies inside, study and analyze them, and take the necessary measures to overcome the difficulties and problems that direct implementation
- Coordination with the competent authorities regarding students enrolled in higher education abroad, expressing opinions on researching and studying requests to extend scholarships, or terminating the mission and ensuring that the envoy returns to start his work in the agency that follows him
- Participation in seminars, symposia, and scientific forums related to the office's activities at home and abroad.
- Preparing periodic and annual follow-up reports on the office's activity.
- Participate in the work of committees and work teams related to the office's activity.
The University's Graduate Studies and Training Department has worked to find an electronic way to communicate with delegates, both at home and abroad. To achieve this, I held several meetings with the information development project at the university to design systems that help obtain electronic data for delegates inside And abroad, which makes it easier to communicate with them and facilitate the automation of academic and academic procedures related to them. These meetings culminated in the design of two systems:
- teaching assistants system . One of its characteristics is to communicate with the delegates inside, in addition to other characteristics related to teaching assistants
- System of delegates. This relates to the collection of data for delegates abroad.
- Delegate Management System . This system is for the Scholarships Office at the Department of Graduate Studies.
You can contact directly with the Scholarships Office of the University's Graduate Studies Department via