Human Resources Development
- Conducting necessary research and studies to determine the ways and areas of self-resources development of the university and preparing the necessary plans and programs to implement them.
- Managing and operating service facilities of the university such as cafes, restaurants, canteens and laundry and others as to ensure the provision of an appropriate return to the university.
- Organizing benefit from medical testing laboratories, clinics and pharmacies to provide services to citizens of an appropriate return.
- Investing the real estate, properties and parks of the vehicles belonging to the university.
- Regulating the entry of non-working people’s vehicles to ensure the provision of a suitable return.
- Organizing benefit from production facilities such as farms, workshops for carpentry, metalwork and maintenance of vehicles to provide the needs of workers and citizens with an appropriate return to guarantee a self-supply and resource for the university.
- Doing all what would make the university depends on itself to cover its expenses.
- Participation in committees and work teams related to the activity of the office.
- Preparation of annual and periodic follow-up reports about the activity of the office.