- Research and Consultancy Centre (RCC) مركز البحوث والاستشارات العلمية جامعة سبها
The RCC was established in 2008 by the previous decision of the General People’s Committee No. (22). RCC is officially responsible for executing researches and the provision of scientific consultations in a way that contributes to the development of society.
- Suggest and define goals, policies and priorities for scientific research within the university.
- Directing research and studies to serve the development of society.
- Building bridges of communication and cooperation between the university and its surroundings.
- Improving the quality of research and scientific consultations.
- Preparing, training and developing the human elements to achieve the objectives of RCC.
Administrative structure of RCC
- The director of the center.
- Heads of research and scientific consulting departments at the faculties
- Research and scientific consulting coordinators at academic departments in the faculties
- Researches department
- Consulting department
- Laboratory of RCC
- Department of conferences and scientific publications
- Administrative and financial services office
- Internal audit office
- Legal affairs office
- Office of technical affairs
- Documentation and information office
- Quality assurance office
- Occupational safety and security office
- Electronic services office
Previously, the RCC used to receive financial support from the university budget, but now, and due to the Libyan economic problems the budget comes from the ministry of higher education to the university is small for supporting the RCC.
- Director of Research and Consultancy Centre: Dr. Jamal Abubaker – Assistance professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal web site: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=egV1pKYAAAAJ
لمزيد من المعلومات حول مركز البحوث والاستشارات العلمية جامعة سبها الرجاء الاتصال بالإدارة:
رقم الهاتف: 0712626012