Sebha University Inspection and Follow-up Office:
The Inspection and Follow-up Office of Sebha University is responsible for the following:
- Follow-up the safety of all administrative procedures, identify the defects , and provide suggestions to the solution for the defects in them.
- Doing what would lead to the regularity and smooth functioning of work within the University.
- . Inspection and follow-up on the Sebha University’s devices to ensure the correctness of the Administrative and Financial procedures to ensure adherence to the proper disposal of the University’s funds.
- Not violating established rules, in accordance with the legislation in force, and Controlling administrative and financial violations and reporting them.
- Preparing comprehensive reports on Administrative and Financial affairs at the University, and submitting the necessary proposals in this regard.
- Following the legislation issued in the matter of higher Education of University or related to its work, and reviewing the executive measures taken in this regard.
- Follow-up the technical staff at the University about the Implementation of projects, and stand on the extent of their commitment to the terms of implementation and submit reports on that.
- Follow-up the work of the committees formed, for specific tasks in the University and the extent of their speed of completion of the work.