Sebha University’s Guard Office:
The University Guard Office at Sebha University specializes in the following:
- Securing and guarding University facilities .
- Participate in the development of Programs and Procedures that ensure the proper Implementation of Guarding University facilities.
- Cooperate with the security authorities about the work of guarding University facilities.
- Monitoring and combating phenomena that violate security and public Morals in Universities and higher institutes, and taking legal Measures to confront and prevent them.
- Implementing the programs necessary for guarding during the exams and protecting those assigned to perform them and their property.
- Supervising and organizing car parks and monitoring the entrances and exits of universities in cooperation with the relevant Entities.
- Determine the security needs of the places to be guarded in terms of elements and material capabilities.
- Participate in setting the systems, procedures and conditions necessary for selecting and operating the elements necessary to perform university guard work.
- Preparing periodic reports about the office’s activity.
- Preform Works are Similar to the Office’s Work.