The faculty members office of the College of Energy and Mining Engineering Sabha University shall take the procedures for completing the contracting and appointment documents and referring them to the competent authorities, notifying the university of the faculty needs of the faculty members and taking the procedures of empowering them and conducting them, evacuation procedures and vacations.
It undertakes the following tasks:
- Take procedures to complete the appointment appointment documents and refer them to the competent authorities.
- Notify the university of the college’s needs for teaching assistants in accordance with the requirements set by the college to take the necessary measures to announce it.
- Preparing data and statistics for the college's teaching assistants and informing the university thereof.
- Take measures to enable new faculty members to receive their work in coordination with the relevant scientific departments and inform the university accordingly.
- Take measures to evict the party from the faculty members who terminated its work and inform the university accordingly.