College Registrar Office
The College’s Registration Department of the College’s Registrar’s office Sebha University is concerned with the procedures for student registration and admission requirements in accordance with university regulations and laws And the Ministry of Education. Preparing student records and lists, obtaining study cards and granting student housing statements.
- College Registrar, followed by the following departments:
- Admission and Registration Department
- Student Activity Department.
- Graduate Section.
- Social Service Department
- The Admission and Registration Department, which carries out the following tasks:
- Receive the statements and papers of the candidates for admission to the college, review them, and fulfill the due procedures.
- Completion of procedures for student transfer and registration and suspension or return of enrollment.
- The affairs of international students affairs.
- Preparing lists of students' names distributed among the scientific departments.
- Preparing student registration records.
- Editing the certificates required from the records according to the prescribed provisions.
- Obtaining university cards for students.
- Granting student housing statements.
- Organizing educational trips for students in partnership with the concerned authorities.
- إعداد الاحصائيات والبيانات الخاصة بالطلاب .
- قسم الخرجين ويتولى المهام الأتية :
- Receive and retain graduate results.
- Inform the concerned authorities of the names and estimates of the graduates.
- Fill out the forms for issuing certificates, graduation statements, and graduate transcript.
- Delivering testimonies, certificates, and grades statements to their owners after approval by the competent authorities.
C. The Social Work Department, which holds the following functions:
- Monitor, research and analyze various phenomena within the college and its impact on the educational process, and make recommendations thereon.
- Collect information through questionnaires and other scientific research tools to identify trends and patterns of behavior, analyze them and make recommendations on them.
- Participate in preparing studies and research related to methods of deviations and social phenomena that are not appropriate to the college.
- تقديم المقترحات والتوصيات التي من شأنها توطيد وتأكيد العلاقات بين أعضاء هيئة التدريس والموظفين والطلاب على مختلف المستويات .
- Provide advice and advice to members of the college community at the college, understand their problems, and help them overcome them.
- Prepare social service programs and methods of implementing them within the college.
7. Preparing periodic reports on the field of specialization