Department of Libraries
The Library Affairs Section provides references and periodicals, perform indexing work, provide recent publications, maintain copies of student research as references, and provide the appropriate environment for students to study.
It undertakes the following tasks:
- Take measures to provide the library with books and references necessary for the college, and participate in periodicals related to the college's scientific activity.
- Provide references for students in the library's reading room.
- Exchange the college's publications with other colleges, institutes and research centers in the corresponding scientific institutions locally and abroad, and receive the publications of those bodies.
- Performing indexing activities, including indexing books and periodicals, as decided by the General Administration of Libraries at the university
- Providing students with books and helping them to benefit from references and research resources.
- Borrowing books within the limits stipulated in the general instructions for libraries.