Department admission requirements
Acceptance required To obtain a university degree:
- The student applying to study in the college must have a general secondary school completion certificate
- That the student abides by the university's regulations, instructions, and regulations in force during study.
The applicant must be of good conduct and behavior.
- To be healthy fit and able to follow theoretical and practical lectures.
- The college accepts students transferred from other universities and colleges, according to the admission procedures determined by the university's scientific committee, and in the majors available in the college.
- The transfer student is required to submit documents that show the subjects and courses he studied, the scientific content of each, the number of hours and units in each course, and the grades and grades thereof.
Admission is made according to the absorptive capacity determined by the college and according to the academic specializations provided by the college.
- The student must submit all the documents required for admission to the registration department and admission to the college.
- The student has the right to study in the required department, according to his academic qualification in the general secondary or specialized secondary schools and the controls and procedures in force by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
– إذا توفرت في الطالب المتقدم للقبول كل الشروط السابقة يخضع الطالب الملتحق لامتحان القبول والمقابلة الشخصية التي يقررها القسم بالكلية.
11- متطلبات القبول بالقسم هي متطلبات الكلية ثم إجتياز الطالب لمقررات القسم العام وهي الفيزياء والرياضيات بمعدل 70%
12- إجتياز مقررات القسم العام بمعدل نجاح 80%