The Department of Oil and Gas Engineering is one of the main pillars of the college, and the aim of opening and adopting it was the potential of the southern region of oil and gas and increasing the demand for competent engineers to work with local and foreign oil companies explored and manufactured. The educational process is supervised by a number of continual faculty members and collaborators who hold doctoral and master's degrees in oil and gas engineering.
Oil and Gas Engineering Department.
An engineer in oil companies in the fields of:
- Drilling (engineer of drilling, maintenance and development of oil and gas wells)
- Reservoirs (study and evaluation of oil reservoirs)
- Production (methods of producing and developing oil wells)
- Occupational safety and environment in the oil and gas fields
- Management (project management, especially in oil and gas engineering)