The College of Energy and Mining Engineering was established by virtue of Prime Ministerial Decision No. (7) of 2016 (press here).
The college grants graduates of the secondary stage a bachelor’s degree in the following departments of the college’s departments:
- Oil and Gas Engineering Department.
- Department of Materials Engineering and Corrosion.
- Chemical Engineering Department.
- Renewable Energy Engineering Department.
About College of Energy and Mining Engineering
Materials Engineering and Corrosion Department
- Metallurgical extraction engineer (iron - copper aluminum - gold ……………………… etc.)
- Material formation engineer (steel rolling units - electrical wires and cables, plastic formation in household industries ...)
- Engineer in the field of corrosion in drilling and production companies, oil refineries, electricity companies and marine anchors
- Engineering inspection engineer for petroleum services companies, gas companies and oil refineries
- Welding engineer (war factories, car factories, marinas, shipbuilding ... etc)
- Ceramic Factory Engineer (Production)
- A professional safety and environmental engineer in the metallurgical, ceramic, glass and plastic industries
- Engineering inspection engineer in consulting offices.
- Management (project management, especially in the field of engineering materials, metals and corrosion)
Chemical Engineering Department
- Engineer with oil refineries (oil refining, research and development, occupational safety and the environment in the oil industry ...)
- Chemical analysis engineer in laboratories in metallurgical industries
- Engineer with natural gas companies
- Engineer in the factories of glass, plastic, ceramics, cement and bricks
- Engineer for the paints, paints, spinning and weaving factories
- Industrial security engineer in the petrochemical, ceramic, glass, plastic and paints industries
- Engineer with fertilizer and pesticide companies
- Water desalination and sewage treatment engineer.
- Management (project management, especially in chemical engineering)
Oil and Gas Engineering Department.
An engineer in oil companies in the fields of:
- Drilling (engineer of drilling, maintenance and development of oil and gas wells)
- Reservoirs (study and evaluation of oil reservoirs)
- Production (methods of producing and developing oil wells)
- Occupational safety and environment in the oil and gas fields
- Management (project management, especially in oil and gas engineering)
Renewable Energy Engineering Department.
- An engineer with companies working in the energy field
- Engineer design and installation of solar and wind energy systems
- HVAC systems engineer for buildings and factories
- Electrical power networks engineer and accessories
- Power plant engineer
- Management (project management, especially in renewable energy engineering)
for more information About College of Energy and Mining Engineering Sabha University