Department of Financial Affairs and Stores, College of Human Medicine, Sebha University, and undertakes the following specializations: -
- Preparing and paying salaries and benefits for workers.
- Participate in periodic, sudden and annual inventories.
- Preparing the annual measurements of the college’s needs of the necessary operating materials for the laboratories, devices, tools, furniture and stationery that the college needs, and setting its technical specifications after seeking help from the college’s specialists.
- Taking the procedures of buying and selling according to the methods prescribed in the financial regulations, checking the purchases and making sure that they conform to the specifications specified in the purchase contracts, and taking the necessary procedures regarding any defects or violations.
- Prepare and complete procurement documents in accordance with the regulations and instructions and refer them to the college accounts or treasury for disbursement in accordance with the regulations and instructions.
- Participation in the work of committees and working groups related to the unit's activity
- Maintain disgraceful records and books and make the necessary entries in advance, and keep item cards and register the supplied and disbursed items.
Ensure the availability of safety and security procedures and requirements in the stores