Clinical and practical hours are approved as requirements that qualify the student to graduate. With the vision of the department to include the graduation project as a requirement for graduation in the future.
College of Nursing - Sebha University
The student submits his graduation project after completing a number of course units, where he presents a scientific research by choosing a supervisor, and this supervisor is one of the faculty members in the department.
The graduation project is among the requirements for obtaining a degree or qualification in the field of specialization, so the student must coordinate with a department to present the graduation project in his field of specialization according to the following controls:
1- A student is allowed to register in the graduation project.
2- The student in the project begins graduation after its approval by the department head and under the guidance and supervision of the supervisor, who is responsible for following up the student's work on the project.
3- The student determines the subject of the research with the assistance of the supervisor to ensure that the subject is related to computer science.
4- The project is evaluated by the discussion committee assigned by the department head, provided that the supervisor is one of its members.
5- The duration of the project’s completion of graduation for two consecutive semesters, provided that research and evaluation are discussed before the college’s final exams.
A short guide to writing an undergraduate project for undergraduate students Sebha University
The method of writing a graduation project for undergraduates at the research stage depends on the exact specialization and the scientific nature of the subject of research and the method and methodology of the research, and in general the supervisor and the student must adhere to the method of scientific writing at Sebha University while preserving the specificity of the scientific departments in writing and not in the final form. The student must follow the following:
- The writing form can be used for graduation research in Arabic or the attached English
- The research is written in black and the colors are used in figures or illustrations only to change
- Writing new times roman if written in English
- The writing line is simplified Arabic in case of writing in Arabic
- Headline font size 16 wide, sub 14 wide, text 14, double space between lines, adding space before and after text.
- Line size of references 12, indexes 12, title of table 12, text inside table 10, title of figure 12, single spacing between lines with the addition of a space before and after the text.
- Controversy and figures shall be on a separate page alone, on the page that follows immediately after the presentation of the figure or table
- Do not number the first and second pages (the white page) and the numbering afterwards
- The first seven pages are numbered in Latin (I, II, III) and Arabic numbering (1, 2 and 3 ..) starts from the introduction to the end of the paper.
- The numbering of the two addresses shall be in the Arabic number (1., 2.1, and 4.1.3.)
- Dimensions of pages: Use A4 sheet of 98% white paper
- Dimensions of the page to the left, top and bottom 1 Right 7 in the case of Arabic and to the left 1.7 in the case of English
- It is not permissible in any case to repeat a table and a figure showing the same results, one of which may be placed in the appendices
Thus, all graduation projects must contain the following elements in the same order: The research contains the following pages:
- First a blank white page
- Signatures page according to the attached form
- First page: It contains two titles and names on one separate page
University logo to the right and the college to the left and write the addresses according to the following country: Libya: font size 30 wide centering and spacing 1.15 Ministry of Education: font size 20 wide centering and spacing 1.15 Sebha University: font size 20 wide centering and spacing 1.15 college ——-:: font size 20 Broad center and spacing 1.15 sections ———: Font size 20 Broad center and spacing 1.15 The following sentence is written before the research “Purely submitted to complete the requirements for obtaining an undergraduate degree (bachelor or bachelor’s degree) with title” size 18 right of the main title of the research writes with a font size of 30 center and wide The names of the students and the supervisor in the 24th line. Center the end of the first page. For example: The academic year 2015-2016
- The second page: acknowledgment
- The third page: The verse on one separate page, if any, and it is not permissible to exceed one page
- The fourth page: The word dedication and its title is dedication on one separate page, and it is not permissible to exceed one page
- Fifth page: A word of thanks and its title is a word of thanks on one separate page. It is not permissible to exceed one page
- Sixth page: the contents index is on separate pages
- The seventh page: Shapes index
- Page eight: Index tables
- Page Nine: Shortcuts, if any
- The tenth page: The summary does not exceed one separate page and includes the search keys at the end
- The eleventh page: In the case of a summary of the research, it will be in separate pages instead of the summary for each research and each chapter separately
- The twelfth page: This item is according to the college, major, and in general, it follows the following:
- The introduction, including pagination, begins in Arabic
- Objectives: After the introduction on one separate page or included at the end of the introduction as one separate sentence
- The practical side starts on a new page and includes two-fold field training and the second-part methods
- Results and discussion: start on a new page
- Conclusion: One page is independent and no single page may be exceeded
- Recommendations include future work on one separate page and in the form of points
- References: Begin on new page and do not number 12 font size with no spaces between lines and double spacing between each reference
- Attachments: It contains all data, information, figures and tables that do not exist in the main text
The Sebha University Journal system is preferred for references University of Sebha Reference Style General Notes:
- The researches are numbered in Arabic numerals in order
- Arabic and English references are detailed if both languages are used
- References are mentioned as they are presented in the text, whether it is a book, paper or other
First: the books are the name of the author, the company name , the printer (publisher), the publisher's address indicating , the city and country, year of printing.
Second: Encyclopedias The full encyclopedia name, the part number that was referenced, the name of the printer company (publisher), the title of the publisher, indicating city and state, year of printing.
Third: the published research the author's name, “the title of the published research”, the name of the journal in which the research was published, the magazine number or part if it is grouped in folders, month, year, أرقام الصفحات الخاصة بالبحث المنشور تفصل بنهما -.
Fourth: Graduation projects, unpublished masters and doctoral theses, name of researcher and supervisor, “Research Title”, name of university, city, country, year of publication.
Fifth: Internet sites: A link to the websites used for the site used is added, with the addition of the date, hour and minute in which the information was taken
Sixth: In all cases, any other type of references can be used according to the department and the college, provided that it is internationally accredited.