About the department
The development of higher education is one of the basic requirements that the Libyan state tended to take care of by preparing and developing its human resources to carry out the burdens of comprehensive national development and interacting with the data and challenges of the times and globalization by dealing with the causes and sources of imbalances and weaknesses in the national system of higher education and working to develop sources of strength and invest formulas Excellence in that system. Where the World Health Organization sought in its decisions on strengthening nursing services, in support of strategies for health for all, to find ways to address the following pressing issues: -
- The emergence of new diseases and the emergence of other old diseases
- Efficient utilization of health care workers, due to the increased costs and high returns from good nursing practice.
- Education for all, and emphasizing the importance of continuing education and training
- Interacting with health, social and service institutions in the community.
- Keeping pace with global changes and developing formulas of international cooperation and its fields.