Quality Assurance and Performance Evaluation Department, with the following competencies:
- To suggest standards related to the quality of education in the college, offer them for accreditation, and follow up on them.
- To suggest performance criteria and quality control for the components of college education in the college and related to university professor, curricula, laboratories and university buildings, management of university education, and performance appraisal processes.
- Supervising the exchange of information with specialized regional and international bodies, and comparing the standards applied by colleges to develop the applied standards.
- Proposing working procedures, rules and guidelines for developing performance and ensuring the quality of education in the college.
- Conducting and participating in field studies to approach the college’s education outcomes with the needs of the labor market, and provide recommendations in this regard.
- Preparing periodic and annual follow-up reports on the department's activity.