The Department of Library Affairs in the College undertakes the following tasks:
- Take measures to provide the library with the books and references necessary for the college, and participate in periodicals related to the college's scientific activity.
- Provide references for students in the library's reading room.
- Exchange the college’s publications with other colleges, institutes and research centers in the corresponding scientific institutions locally abroad, and the publications receive those bodies.
- Performing indexing activities, including indexing books and periodicals, according to what is decided by the General Administration of Libraries in the university.
- Providing students with textbooks and helping them to benefit from references and research resources.
- Borrowing books within the limits stipulated in the general instructions for libraries.