That the applicant student to study at the college have a certificate of completing the general secondary education.
The student must abide by the university's regulations, instructions, and regulations in force during study.
The applicant must be of good conduct and behavior.
- To be healthy fit and able to follow theoretical and practical lectures.
The college accepts students transferred from other universities and colleges, according to the admission procedures determined by the university's scientific committee, and in the majors available in the college.
- The transfer student is required to submit documents that show the subjects and courses he studied, the scientific content of each, the number of hours and units in each course, and the grades and grades thereof.
Admission is made according to the absorptive capacity determined by the college and according to the academic specializations provided by the college.
- The student must submit all the documents required for admission to the registration department and admission to the college.
- The student has the right to study in the required department, according to his educational qualification in the general secondary or specialized secondary schools and the controls and procedures in force by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- If all of the above conditions are met by the applicant applying for admission, the enrolled student is subject to the entrance examination and personal interview determined by the department at the college.