يعتبر قسم الأحياء الدقيقة Sebha University College of Science An educational and research institution in charge of developing and disseminating knowledge in the various fields of microbiology; Therefore, the department has prepared its own guide in a manner that does not violate or contradict the provisions of the College Regulations, including the items that guarantee the student's familiarity with the study system and the basic provisions of the applicable regulations.
يرمز للقسم برمز MI
Sebha University grants, upon the request of the College of Science, a bachelor’s degree in science - the department grants a bachelor’s degree to male and female students currently in microbiology, master’s and doctoral degrees in the future after its approval.
Degree name (Arabic): Bachelor's degree in Microbiology.
Degree name (in English): B. Sc. in Microbiological Sciences.
- Forensic laboratories and medical analysis
- Medical laboratories and analyzes
- Quality Quality - Standards and Metrology Organization
- Microbiology and microbial genetics
- This program comes to meet the requirements of the university plan in all scientific and technical fields.
- Contributes to raising awareness of the importance of applied sciences and the growing need for it in light of developments
The modern science, which is witnessed by the technical factor today, which corresponds to the university's mission in the optimal investment of teaching and learning techniques.
- Effective contribution to communication and communication across all ports, including the use of information and communication technology.
- Fulfilling the labor market needs of technicians and technicians in laboratories, analysis centers and research centers.
- Contribute to the spread of scientific, health and environmental culture.
The areas of work are distributed as follows:
- The Standards, Standards and Metrology Authority and quality and quality laboratories.
- Universities and higher education institutions in the field (educational, research, technical).
- Ministries (Agriculture, Municipalities in the field of planning and environmental health).
- Environmental protection and wildlife.
- Food and drug control.
- Public Authority for Water and Sewerage.
- Food establishments and food preparation, preservation and packaging factories.
- Hospitals, medical analysis laboratories and research centers.
- Forensic laboratories.