Authors who submitted an articles to JOMS retain all their rights to the published works, as the following rights:
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to their articles, like patent rights.
2. The right to use the substance of their articles in own future works, including lectures and books.
3. The right to reproduce their articles for own purposes.
4. The right to self-archive their articles.
5. The right to enter into separate, or any futhur additional contractual arrangements, with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in our journal.