Online ISSN: 2706-9443
Printed ISSN: 2708-8553
1. Refer to the margins and references in the text with numbers provided that they are listed in full in the list of references at the end of the research.
2. Adherence to mention academic sources and references.
3. Mention the name of the author or authors, the title of the book, the place of publication, the publishing house, the date of publication, and the page or page number.
4. For magazines, mention the name of the book, the title of the article or research, the name of the magazine, number and date of issue, and the number of the page or pages.
5. With regard to scientific theses, mention the name of the author, its title, the name of the university, the year and the page number.
6. Adherence to the reference fixation of the topics fulfilled from the international information network (the Internet), so that the writer's name, the title of the subject, the name of the university or research center or organization and the name of the site and the date of access are written.
7. Article size does not exceed (25) pages printed on (A4) paper, Simplified Arabic font for papers written in Arabic, and Bookman old style for paper written in English, including references and appendices.
8. The course includes a summary of no more than 250 words, and it is required to write it in Arabic and English.