Peer Review Process
The research article submitted to JOMS will be peer-reviewed by its committee before it will be transferred to two reviewers. The certain items as peer review process will be:
- Originality and novelty of the submitted articles
- Scientific reliability to JOMS
- Valuable contribution with adding new aspects to the existed field of study
- Ethical aspects
- Structure of the article submitted and its relevance to authors’ guidelines
- References provided to substantiate the content
- Grammar, punctuation, and spelling
Timing needed for each aeticles submitted to JOMS:
- Committee will notify the corresponding author for receiving its article
- The author will be notified of the arbitration committee’s decision within two months of receiving the article.
- Accepting, rejecting or improving its formulation within two months with an official letter.
- JOPAS committee will ask to reserve the article on its right to reformulate .
- some words in a manner consistent with its method of publication without referring to the researcher and not It disturbs the direction of research published research that expresses the opinions of its owners and does not necessarily express the viewpoint of the magazine
- The accepted research articles will be available online on 4 weeks from resubmission and free download.
- The language used in this Journal is English and Arabic versions.
The final decision of accepting or rejecting is for responsibility of the journal committee if there will be any conflict between the reviewers