Teaching Assistant Forms
Demonstrator forms designed to complete the repeaters procedures can be obtained Sebha University Microsoft Word Document by clicking on download In the following list
|#||number||Title||Download the form|
|1||111.02.01||Teaching competency report||download|
|2||111.02.02||Teaching follow-up report taught inside||download|
About Demonstrators office
Demonstrators office tasks
- Addressing colleges by sending their needs for new Demonstrators according to the required departments and to the specializations that colleges need.
- He coordinates with the Registration and Admission Department of the University's Graduate Studies Department by setting up the mechanism to accept new Demonstrators, by announcing the time, required preparation and required documents.
- Receiving applicants' files and checking them in terms of documents and applying the required conditions.
- Preparing lists of files to colleges for comparison and testing.
- Announcing the admitted lists after receiving the results from colleges
- Preparing the lists of admitted persons and refers them to the university president for approval
- Preparing annual contracts for Demonstrators after receiving proficiency reports from colleges.
- The Office of Demonstrators is the liaison between the graduate studies and training offices in colleges, which represent colleges and the university’s administration in administrative procedures related to the general clerk or academic procedures related to the university’s agent for scientific affairs, with all that is related to university Demonstrators.
- Issuing identification cards for Demonstrators.
- In coordination with the scholarships office, the Demonstrators office receives the quarterly and annual reports of the Demonstrators delegated inside
- Organizing university Demonstrators' files.
- Facilitating the procedures of Demonstrator who wish to graduate studies inside
The Sabha University was established by decision of the former People's Committee No. 187/1983 AD where it was sold University of Tripoli from 1976 AD The university contains eighteen colleges spread in the southern region, and seeks through its vision, goals and mission Towards civilization progress and to meet the multiple needs of the region in general, and to achieve sustainable development in raising the educational level of the individual in southern Libya, and to push the wheel of scientific progress forward. Among the departments that help the university achieve its goals are the Department of Graduate Studies and Training at the university.