The office of Demonstrators is considered one of the offices affiliated to the university’s graduate studies and training department, according to the organizational structure of Libyan universities, as it performs all procedures for university Demonstrators in coordination with the offices of graduate studies and training in colleges.
Demonstrators office tasks
- Addressing colleges by sending their needs for new Demonstrators according to the required departments and to the specializations that colleges need.
- He coordinates with the Registration and Admission Department of the University's Graduate Studies Department by setting up the mechanism to accept new Demonstrators, by announcing the time, required preparation and required documents.
- Receiving applicants' files and checking them in terms of documents and applying the required conditions.
- Preparing lists of files to colleges for comparison and testing.
- Announcing the admitted lists after receiving the results from colleges
- Preparing the lists of admitted persons and refers them to the university president for approval
- Preparing annual contracts for Demonstrators after receiving proficiency reports from colleges.
- The Office of Demonstrators is the liaison between the graduate studies and training offices in colleges, which represent colleges and the university’s administration in administrative procedures related to the general clerk or academic procedures related to the university’s agent for scientific affairs, with all that is related to university Demonstrators.
- Issuing identification cards for Demonstrators.
- In coordination with the scholarships office, the Demonstrators office receives the quarterly and annual reports of the Demonstrators delegated inside
- Organizing university Demonstrators' files.
- Facilitating the procedures of Demonstrator who wish to graduate studies inside
Online ٍٍٍServices for Demonstrators Office
In line with the vision, mission and goals of graduate studies in particular and the University of Sabha in general, and in view of what the stage requires regarding the necessity of finding electronic methods for dealing with Demonstrators at the university, as well as to facilitate the work of the office of Demonstrators and offices related to the procedures for teaching assistants. The Department of Demonstrators Office has started the administration and in cooperation with Information Development Center By preparing the following:
- Demonstrator Gate. Where each re-instructor can enter from them to obtain the documents required to start the annual work, and once the re-instructor is registered through this portal, he can obtain a username and password to enter this portal.
- Demonstrators Affairs Portal for Managers of Graduate Studies and Training Offices in Faculties. It assists office managers in reviewing the institute’s data, according to the college affiliated to it, and follows the procedures of administrative and academic assistantships, where the service of filling in the efficiency reports and obtaining contracts electronically has been recently added.
- Department of Demonstrator's office for the Department of DemonstratorWhere this portal was designed to perform the same tasks as the colleges office’s portals gate, but with more powers according to the administrative hierarchy, where the Demonstrators office through this portal can view the data of all Demonstrators at the university, as well as printing contracts and preparing them for distribution after completing the results of the proficiency report from colleges.
You can contact the Demonstrators office during official working hours, or by email to email@example.com