This is a package of postgraduate studies at Sabha University for everything related to facilitating procedures
- Student-specific forms
- And another for faculty members
- Models for discussions by moderators, moderators, and others
- And models for completing the administrative work related to this stage,
You can obtain any form in the format Microsoft Word Document by simply clicking on the word download .
|#||number||Title||Download the form|
|2||111.01.02||Admission to the graduate program||download|
|3||111.01.03||Renewal registration form for a graduate student||download|
|4||111.01.04||Suspending the registration of a graduate student||download|
|5||111.01.05||Download courses for a graduate student||download|
|6||111.01.06||Announcing the results of a graduate student||download|
|7||111.01.07||A statement for a graduate student||download|
|8||111.01.08||The curriculum equation for a transfer student||download|
|9||111.01.09||Changing the major of a studies student||download|
|10||111.01.10||Supervising approval of the Master Thesis||download|
|11||111.01.11||CV of the supervisor of the master thesis||download|
|12||111.01.12||Supervisor and student professor data for the research plan.||download|
|13||111.01.13||A supervisor's follow-up report for a graduate student||download|
|14||111.01.15||Change the first supervisor of a master's thesis||download|
|15||111.01.16||Change the second supervisor to a master's thesis||download|
|16||111.01.17||Modify the title of the Master Thesis||download|
|17||111.01.18||Supervisor Report, Readiness for Master Thesis||download|
|18||111.01.19||Discussion Professor Form (Member of a discussion committee)||download|
|19||111.01.20||Decision of the Master Thesis Discussion Committee||download|
|20||111.01.21||Finalize the necessary corrections for the MA thesis after discussion||download|
|21||111.01.22||The report of the department head concerned about the procedures for discussing a master's thesis||download|
|22||111.01.23||Submit a master's thesis to the library||download|
|23||111.01.24||Adoption of the outcome of a discussion||download|
|24||111.01.26||Warning for a graduate student||download|
|25||111.01.27||Finalize the corrections required for the MA thesis after the Secret Appraisal||download|
|26||111.01.29||Schedule of teaching hours for faculty members||download|
|27||111.01.30||CV of the second supervisor||download|
|28||111.01.31||Evacuation of the party of a graduate student||download|
|29||111.01.33||Secret resident form||download|
|30||111.01.34||Secret assessment form for a master thesis||download|
|31||نموذج رقم د. ع. (111.01.35).||استلام ملف للالتحاق بالدراسات العليا||download|
Was created Sebha University By decision of the former People's Committee No. 187/1983 AD where it was sold Tripoli University Sabha University was established by a decision of the former People's Committee No. 187/1983 AD where it was affiliated with the University of Tripoli from the year 1976 AD and the university contains eighteen colleges spread in the southern region, and seeks through its vision, goals and mission towards civilization progress and to meet the needs of the multi-region in general, and to achieve development Sustainable in raising the educational level of the individual in southern Libya, and to push the wheel of scientific progress forward. Among the departments that help the university achieve its goals are the Department of Graduate Studies and Training at the university.
It is considered one of the basic offices for the work of the University's Graduate Studies and Training Department.
is concerned with the following:
- Receive the nomination of the various employers, including organizational divisions related to the university, for the purposes of graduate study inside, and their classification and classification.
- Determine and identify areas of open graduate study inside, and the preparation that can be directed to them.
- Participate in conducting the necessary research and studies to determine the possibility of developing new specializations for postgraduate studies, and developing existing ones.
- Preparing plans and programs for graduate studies inside, and supervising their implementation.
- Prepare the necessary draft budget for the implementation of plans and programs for graduate studies inside, and follow up on their approval and implementation.
- Receive follow-up reports on the implementation of plans and programs of graduate studies inside, study and analyze them, and take the necessary measures to overcome the difficulties and problems that direct implementation
- Searching and studying requests for extending higher studies inside, and proposing the necessary procedures related to the extension or termination, and ensuring that students return to start their work in the area they follow and present them to the committee of the university.
- Participation in seminars, symposia, and scientific forums related to the office's activities at home and abroad.
- Preparing periodic and annual follow-up reports on the office's activity.
- Participate in the work of committees and work teams related to the office's activity.