Admission and Registration System
Students are accepted according to the following categories:
- Regular students, this category includes all full-time students to study.
- International students, who are non-Libyan students who are granted academic seats and how to accept them, are decided by the Ministry of Education.
Announcing the admission of graduate students
The University’s Graduate Studies Office announces the opening of admission to colleges’s graduate departments at least three months before the start of the university year, to be closed a month after its opening. Advanced files are received by the Registration and Admission Unit at the University’s Graduate Studies Department.
At the beginning of each semester, the college determines the number of students who are admitted according to the capabilities of the college, the scientific departments and the needs of the community.
- The student must attend by himself to complete the registration procedures It is not permissible Anyone in that.
- The applicant must have obtained the first university rental or its equivalent in the specialization that the applicant desires to study from a recognized scientific institution.
- His rating is not less than good.
- Either in the case of PhD : the applicant must have a high lease (masters) or equivalent in the specialization that the applicant desires to study from a recognized university.
- The student must bring six photographs with a white background
- ID document (national number, nationality, card, passport).
- To be in good health documented with an approved health certificate.
- Be of good conduct.
- To be fully devoted to study, so that the applicant obtains from the employees the approval of the employer to devote him completely to the study.
- Submit two copies of the file (pending) to the Registration and Admission Unit of the University's Graduate Studies Department.
- Original graduation statement.
- Discover the main degrees.
- High School certificate.
- Two (2) testimonial certificates.
- Six (6) personal photos, 4 x white background.
- Certificate of national number and marital status.
- A copy of the passport for non-Libyans.
- good manner and behavior .
- Health certificate.
- System model (application form) No. (2) by electronic registration.
Submit two copies (original + copy) of the file ( Pending ) to the Registration and Admission Unit of the University's Graduate Administration.
Complete the admission procedures
- The applicant must pass the remedial subjects approved by the Graduate Studies Committee of the Scientific Department with a success rate of no less than the minimum degree of success in the academic courses for obtaining the high degree, and these courses are not counted within the units required to obtain the academic degree or the duration of its study.
- Complete and complete all forms, and submit the original documents of the applicant, including the evaluation system, study programs and vocabulary for the courses studied by the applicant in the first university stage.
- The applicant must be familiar with the English language, and the applicant must submit what is reported in this regard from a recognized specialized institution in this field.
- Register on the administration system website new students and bring in the issued reference number Of which
- The applicant's file is subject to evaluation and making the required equations by the Graduate Studies Committee of the Scientific Department.
- Passing the admission exam and the personal interview determined by the college. The decision of the admission and interview committee will be final after its approval by the Graduate Studies Council of the college and department and presenting it to the college meeting.
- After completing the procedures from the Department of Graduate Studies, by issuing the student's academic number and thus activating your account electronically
- The student directly obtains the password and user name via the e-mail in which the user is registered for registration the first time. The student is automatically granted the university's e-mail and has all the rights and benefits to use it throughout his studies and the student must maintain it safely.
For any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us by message