The third scientific conference for postgraduate studies
Sebha University invites Libyan postgraduate students, both locally and internationally, in the fields of scientific research, applied sciences, humanities, and health and medical sciences, to participate in the third cycle of the Postgraduate Studies Conference.
Conference Overview: In alignment with the university’s conviction and its desire to instill a culture of scientific research, the Faculty of Science at Sebha University is hosting the third scientific conference for postgraduate studies. The aim is to solidify the culture of discovery, scientific research, and critical discourse, which will contribute to the formation of skilled scientific cadres capable in the long term of localizing science and knowledge, advancing society, and promoting the openness of Libyan universities to social issues and challenges in their surroundings.
Date: April 25, 2019 Venue: Faculty of Science, Sebha University
- Scientific Research and Applied Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
Announcement: Visitors of the conference website are informed that participation and submission of scientific papers should be done through the link provided below.
- Conference Date: April 25, 2019
- The primary author must be a postgraduate student within or outside the country.
- Complete research papers should be submitted, and acceptance or rejection will be communicated once the evaluation process is completed.
- Deadline for submitting research papers: March 25, 2019
For more information, please visit the conference website.